- clothes pins ($1.00 at dollar tree)
- googly eyes ($.88 at walmart)
- fuzzy sticks or pipe cleaner ($.88 at walmart)
- paint - I used some of my children's paints we already had at home
- I have elmers glue shown, but it did not stick well at all, so I ended up using a hot glue gun.
- ziploc bags, I had some sandwich size in my stock pile, but you can also use the snack size.
- simple snack to fill the bags with. I used cheese its.
I then folded and cut the fuzzy sticks in half, making 2 years outta every 1 fuzzy stick.
I used the hot glue gun and glued on the eyes,
fold the fuzzy stick you cut in half and glue on the bottom at the v of the fuzzy stick for the ears.
Fold them over like cute butterfly antenna's.
fill your baggie with the snack of your choice,
separate a space in the middle of the baggie and place the clothes pin there.
Wa-La Cute Butterfly Snacks!